Aswini Caterings, the Best Catering service in Koramangala, Bangalore would like to disclose the secret behind our success, and how we become as the leading catering service providers in Bangalore.
Whenever people gather together for several hours, they’re going to require food and beverages. At business meetings, coffee, tea, and bottled water—at the very least— are made available for attendees. Celebratory occasions such as weddings, christenings, birthday parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, and anniversaries call for special food and drink to complete the festivities. These are all prime occasions for catering. From a meal in a prestigious stadium skybox to a mobile lunch wagon on a movie set, catering can be bone-china elegant or paper-plate casual, but it always
means serving good-quality food and drinks to many people. Several things distinguish a catering operation from a restaurant. Catering is usually done by prearranged contract—food and drink provided at a certain cost to a specific number of people. The menu at a catered event is usually more limited than a restaurant menu and is chosen in advance by the client. The way the food is prepared is different, too. Although both restaurant and catering chefs do the mise en place or prepare the food ahead of time to a certain extent, catering chefs prepare their food so that it only needs brief final cooking, reheating, or assembly prior to service.
There are two main categories of catering:
- Institutional: These caterers at hospitals, universities, airlines, large hotels, and retirement centers provide a wide variety of food and drink to a large number of people on an ongoing basis—usually at the institution itself. The institution usually contracts with a catering company to have this service provided.
- Social: These caterers provide food and beverage services to civic groups, charities, corporations, businesses, and individuals on-premise at a catering or banquet hall or off-premise at a selected location. The opportunities for a catering business multiply every year, given the right demographics—individuals, groups, or businesses that are able to pay for the service.
Who Uses Catering Services?
- Convention centers
- Hospitals, universities, retirement centers, nursing homes
- The entertainment industry: musicians on tour, movie sets, plays in production,
professional sports events
- Businesses: For meetings, openings, special sales events, corporate retreats, team-building exercises, awards banquets, executive dining, employee meals, galas, and so on
- Community groups: For fund-raisers, donor or sponsor lunches, galas, and so on
- Individuals: For special in-home dinners, bridal and baby showers, wedding receptions, birthdays, anniversaries, funerals, and so on
Qualities of a Successful Caterer
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time-management skills
- The ability to multitask
- A friendly, hospitable personality
The ability to manage stress
- An extensive knowledge of ingredients
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Natural leadership and motivational skills
- A knowledge of social and religious cultures and customs
- Excellent networking skills
- Proficiency in basic accounting principles
- Basic mechanical skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of social media use
In Aswihi Caterings, Bangalore, you can find the quality leadership, experienced management, and tasty foods, and professional perfection for all your needs.